Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Top 100 Movie Quotes

I decided to watch the movies that have the top 100 Movie Quotes according to AFI's 100 Years 100 Movie Quotes list. However, there are many movies that have more than one quote so I got to add a few to the list. Why top 100 movie quotes and not just the top 100 movies? Well, I didn't think I'd like all the movies in that list. And who am I kidding? I love quoting movies. To make sure I don't get sick of watching movies - which would be terrible - and to give myself time to go see new films I am going to complete this task by 2012.

Of course I'm not watching all these movies by myself, so it will be a time for friends to get together and watch classic movies. I think it'll be fun to see the quotes in context, especially since I know a lot of the quotes but have never seen the movies they come from. I'm taking it as a time to enrich the lives of my friends with some classics. haha. And this way maybe I'll quote other movies than She's the Man, Nacho Libre, Made of Honor, etc.

I don't know if anyone really wants to read this, but hey, one day they might make a movie about it - it happened for Julie and Julia...

After this I'll really be able to say "I got a life time of knowledge."

1 comment:

  1. I love this.
    Love,
    Your First Official Follower
    (and Stalker)

    Also, the movie of my life would include Chip Quotes, thought you'd like to know that.

    ReplyDelete